Tuesday 14 November 2023

2023-1114 - LBHF Playgrounds Campaign And Survey

Dear All

The following message has been received from Clementine WALLOP who is campaigning for better playgrounds in the Hammersmith & Fulham areas of London.

Please check out her Instagram account, the interview link and complete the survey as this is your chance to state your opinion on this subject.



My name is Clementine, and I am running a campaign to pressure LBHF to better maintain and eventually upgrade our ageing play spaces. Cathnor Park is, of course, in my mind. It could be so much better.

Here is my Instagram@thisusedtobemyplayground

Here is an interview about the project

Here is the survey I am running. The Council is receptive to the survey results and Parks will use the insights in its funding bid for Normand and Ravenscourt Park upgrades, among others, next year. Your contributions would be greatly appreciated. If you can spread the word, even better.