Wednesday 29 May 2024

2024-0529 - Addison Singers Jazz And Classical Summer Concert

 Dear All


The following has been received from 
Claire DinesPR & Media Manager, Addison Singers Classical Choirs ...
 



Saturday
29th June 2024
at
St Peter’s Church
Southfield Road, W4 1BB

 

Hello, my name is Claire and I’m emailing on behalf of The Addison Singers. I believe that I have emailed you in the past and would like to thank you for your kind help in promoting our concerts, it really does help our choir. I am writing to let you know about our concert next month. 

On the 29th June 2024, The Addison Singers Classical and Jazz Choirs will be hosting a joint concert at St Peter’s Church in Southfield Road. Jazz numbers will include “Aquarius” and “Let the Sunshine In” from the musical Hair, “My Funny Valentine”, “All the Cats Join In”, “Caravan”, “There is a Balm In Gilead”, “I say Yeh Yeh!”, “Embraceable You”, “I Say A Little Prayer”, “Old Devil Moon”, “One For My Baby”, “Steam Heat” and “That Old Black Magic”. The classical choirs will be performing “The Passing of the Year”, by Jonathan Dove and “The Sprig of Thyme”, by John Rutter. All the choirs will join together to perform “New York, New York” by Kander and Ebb and “Jubilate Deo” by Karl Jenkins. 

Please would you be so kind as to give our concert a mention in your website/social media? 

I enclose a copy of the conductor’s editorial and link to buy tickets, along with the poster for the concert. 

Many thanks indeed in anticipation of your help. 

With kind regards 

Claire Dines, PR and Media Manager 
Addison Singers Classical Choirs


 

Click here for more information and tickets